How To Fill out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can a professor know you well enough to write you a letter of recommendation? Also, when is it best to ask?
As others have said, it certainly isn’t rude to ask for a recommendation - as to asking for “a strong recommendation”, it depends on your relationship with the professor. Will t understand that you are not asking for a letter that is stronger than is warranted? If so, to say something like, “For this position, I will probably need a strong recommendation. Would you be able to write such a recommendation for me?” That puts it back on the professor to accept the request or not. (And distinguishes from just asking for a recommendation to just comply with the required three, or something.) But I think all teachers/professors would try to write an honest recommendation - otherwise, it means nothing. If you have been able to show the teacher or professor by your performance that you deserve it to be strong, I doubt whether you asked it that way would change what gets submitted. (And many recommendations these days are online - fill out some form - type of submission anyway, which I never liked. Makes it more difficult to speak to the specific student’s abilities and capabilities. “Out of all the student you have known in your career, this student ranks in the top _______ %” Very awkward, I’ve known a lot of students in forty five years of doing this. This isn’t a good way to identify who this student is.) I have turned down students when asked for a recommendation because I didn’t feel what I knew about them and their performance in my class suggested t were a good candidate for whatever t were applying to.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Fill Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Fill Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Fill Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Fill out PDF: All You Need to Know
Hope this helps! #recommendation (I used the term “best” in the title because I'm trying to help you determine which professor is best suited for YOU.