How To Fill out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What should we do after filling out an application for a PAN card offline (PDF document)?
Password to open PanCard PDF is date of birth of PAN card holder in simple format without symbol. i.e. 21–10–1969 = 21101969
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Fill Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Fill Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Fill Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Fill out PDF: All You Need to Know
Use of PAN card with Aadhaar ID will not be possible till October 31, 2018. ii. Name of PAN cardholder under the age of 18 years and PAN card with date of birth under the age of 18 years: Surname Full name Citizenship No Citizenship expiration date PAN cardholders who are 18 years and above may apply for Aadhaar-based mobile connection using email ID as Aadhaar-ID when they apply for applying for Aadhaar-connected mobile connections through their mobile operators, and also when they access applications or services offered by an online/telecom/broadband/telephone network. iii. Name of PAN cardholder below 18 years of age: Citizenship No Citizenship expiration date Name of the PAN cardholder below 18 years of age Citizenship No Citizenship expiration date ii. i.e. Name of PAN cardholder whose date of birth is not within 1.5 months of their Aadhaar cardholder's date of birth: Surname Full name Citizenship No Citizenship expiration date Applying for Aadhaar will not be possible till October 31, 2018. iii.ii. Name of PAN cardholder.